Skip to main content
Essence of Nature
Conference & Banquets
Indoor & Outdoor Games
Wellness by Nature
Not just another job. True calling.
Drop us a mail at
. We'll be happy to hear from you.
Director/Sr. Manager – Resort/Hotel Sales (Majorly through Corporates)
* Achieve the budgeted goals, keeping in tune with the macro business plans of company.
* Manage sales operations and accountable for bottom-line growth along with corporate objectives.
* Define and implement strategies for market penetration, sales generation and expansion of market share to be in tune with the preset revenue targets.
* Planning and implementing Sales Plan. Identifying / selecting the key accounts.
* Finalizing the special rates.
* Media & Advertisement planning.
* Executing sales blitz in Delhi-NCR and Northern India.
* Procurement of business. Conceptualizing and exploring strategic avenues to enhance business volumes.
* To represent the company in various trade fairs and events to enhance brand image/share.
* Guiding & monitoring the sales team to channelize their efforts towards the achievement of organizational objectives.
* Plan and implement new promotional strategies to increase the top of the mind recall.
* Effectively procure information about market trends, conditions and competition to initiate the appropriate moves to keep pace with the respective changes and to suitably refine the sales strategy.
* To ensure that the business associates are fully updated with the product in order to facilitate the enhancement of their productivity.
* Credit Evaluation & appraisal of channel partners.
* Close monitoring of accounts to ensure the timely realization of payments and to keep a strict control over the credit given in the market.
* 1 to 13 years of Experience in Housekeeping.
* Prepare deep cleaning schedule and special cleaning schedule on monthly basis.
* Inspect and monitor all station car parks and train make sure cleanliness is maintained as per the KPI.
* Prepare requisition for chemical, cleaning equipment and consumable on monthly basis and order to supplier as per the requirement.
* Do the large equipment inventory and make sure all the machines are in good condition.
* Conduct ongoing training and coach all employees in the department.
* Make duty roaster and leave plan well in advance.
* Submit all weekly and monthly report to the manager as per the frequency.
* Conduct performance review of all supervisors on quarterly basis and evaluate their performance.